Sunday, May 21, 2006

Spiderman Kiss


I am not a huge fan of Comic based movies but I must admit if I had to choose a superhero it would be Spiderman. There are several reasons why Spiderman appeals to me. He is quite and unassuming, his powers aren't too over the top and in almost every case he uses his power for good. Spiderman is the underdog, yet he never gives up, isn't that what one looks for in a superhero? He also has the love of his life right at his fingertips yet he knows she will always be at risk when she is with him so he puts her well being before is own and keeps her at a distance.

Well at a distance sometimes anyway. This brings me to the Spiderman Kiss, the other day I was searching the internet for a Spiderman game that my nephew likes to play and when I searched I found the Spiderman Kiss phenomenon, when I saw it I knew exactly what it was referring to, the part in the first Spiderman movie where Spiderman is suspended upside down and MJ removes his mask to his nose and they engage in a kiss, a rather passionate kiss. OK I will admit it, this is a hot scene and I have rewatched it on the DVD more than once. C'mon ladies fess up, this curls your toes! I think what I like about it so much is that he is allowing himself to be very vulnerable to her, I suppose deep down he trusts her. With those feelings involved there will no doubt be a very passionate kiss as a result. Guys, I am not sure but I think this is another "girl thing" that you just don't get. I can hear it now all the guys saying, "they ruined a perfectly good action flick with this chick scene". Deep down I know the men watching think it is hot too but they are disappointed that Spiderman didn't feel her up! Sometimes I really do believe men and women are from different planets, that's right Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.

1 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

Speaking of underdog, I think my favorite superhero IS Underdog!!!

I watched that movie and it was the longest, most boring couple hours of my life! I just could not get into that movie. I had to fight to stay awake. I kind of remember that kiss scene. I saw it at th etheater so I didn't rewind it. I can't really rememebr if I thought it was hot or not. But, I think it was smart to put a chick scene in an action flick. Afterall, 1/2 the people in the world are female so they can sell that many more tickets. Plus I think the guys would like it cuz then maybe their girlfriends would share an interest with them? I don't know! I
m just blabbing away! LOL

Have no fear, Underdog is here!!!!!

5/21/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home