Thursday, November 03, 2005

Autumn - A Rebirth

Pieces of me, shedding away
Will I find myself underneath
Experiencing a rebirth, a new life.

How do you see me, am I familiar to you?
I look in the mirror, who is looking back at me?
Confidence, humor, energy and strength
These things have eluded me for so long.

This is the dawning of a new life for me.
Living to the fullest the way it should be.
I have so much to offer
I want to share my brain, my body, my heart.

Can anyone see I am not the same?
Everyone lives their lives, fearing change
I embrace and accept it, it is a fuel to me.
I live to open new doors and I will work on closing a few.

Autumn the casting off of the old to prepare for a rebirth.
The awakening that lies ahead in the spring invigorates me
The true me is emerging, will you accept me?
My feelings for you will never change, only the ones for myself.

The Autumn of my life is upon me!

I am going through so many changes in my life, most good but some bad! I hope all these experiences will make me a strong, healthier person in the long run. Someone was supposed to tell me that I should have these epiphanies as a young adult not a 39 year old! OK who was asleep at the switch?! A not so wise man once told me, everything happens for a reason, what a pinga he was!

5 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/03/2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Bravo Meg. I love your writing. Also change can be scary, but look at it as opportunity. Time to get setup to watch WHOTV.
Hope all is good for you today.

11/03/2005 1:10 PM  
Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/03/2005 4:20 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

This was beautiful Meg.
Good for you to look at life this way at your age. I can say this as I am five years ahead of you. You don't stop evolving, making mistakes, and changing!
I don't think wisdom comes with age, I think wisdom comes from learning, really learning what makes the world right for you.
xo

11/06/2005 3:04 PM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Very nice literation. Thank you for sharing.

Your never too old for revelation.

Peace, love and light to you and yours.

11/12/2005 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home