Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Today, on Thanksgiving we sit and think about what we are thankful for. I don't think it should take that much thought. I woke up this morning, I am thankful. It really is that simple, my family and I are healthy and we have all the things we need. A roof over our head, food on the stove, a job that allows me to provide for my family and some creature comforts to keep us entertained. I am also thankful for the hardships in my life, without them how would I know the good things that I have, the hardships make me strong.

Today, whether you officially observe Thanksgiving as a holiday or not, take a good look around you, see all the beautiful things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

Blogger JoeBoy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope yours is a great one. I agree Green Day has the energy and talent. I love American Idiot.

11/24/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

Amen!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dale

11/24/2005 2:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Meg,
Are you thankful for the harships of the PAST? ;-) I find that I'm rarely thankful for hardships of the present and future.

Buck

11/25/2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

I suppose I am refering to the ones of the past, it is so much easier to appreciate, understand and accept things in hindsight!

11/25/2005 4:45 PM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Miss you! Hope all is well.

My old blog totally quit letting me post to it. Something about ftp
permissions. I have created a new blog at http://kidric.blogspot.com

Peace, love and light.

12/03/2005 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home